Wednesday, September 21, 2016

Waiting on Wednesday: A Million Worlds With You by Claudia Gray

A weekly meme hosted by Breaking the Spine

Title: A Million Worlds with You
Series: Firebird #3
Author: Claudia Gray
Published: November 1, 2016 by Harper Teen

Synopsis: A million universes. A million dangers. One destiny.

The fate of the multiverse rests in Marguerite Caine’s hands. Marguerite has been at the center of a cross-dimensional feud since she first traveled to another universe using her parents’ invention, the Firebird. Only now has she learned the true plans of the evil Triad Corporation—and that those plans could spell doom for dozens or hundreds of universes, each facing total annihilation.

Paul Markov has always been at Marguerite’s side, but Triad’s last attack has left him a changed man—angry and shadowed by tragedy. He struggles to overcome the damage done to him, but despite Marguerite’s efforts to help, Paul may never be the same again.

So it’s up to Marguerite alone to stop the destruction of the multiverse. Billions of lives are at stake. The risks have never been higher. And Triad has unleashed its ultimate weapon: another dimension’s Marguerite—wicked, psychologically twisted, and always one step ahead.

In the epic conclusion to Claudia Gray’s Firebird trilogy, fate and family will be questioned, loves will be won and lost, and the multiverse will be forever changed. It’s a battle of the Marguerites . . . and only one can win

Why I'm Waiting 

I liked A Thousand Pieces of You but I loved Ten Thousand Skies Above You. That book wrecked me! The way it ended was such a mean twist and cliffhanger. But like the best possible mean because it was super fantastic. I have been desperately waiting on this book since I read the last one and I am so nervous at how it is going to end.

But I do know one thing that I am really excited about for this final book, the characters. This is an amazing science fiction series that handles the multiverse really well and it reflects on the characters and the character development. And oh man, we are about to experience darkest timeline Marguerite and who I refer to as "Bad Theo" which I could NOT be more excited about.

Plus, let's be serious I need this book on my shelf because of the cover. These covers are amazingly gorgeous. I am constantly impressed with how colorful and interesting they are and they always give you some idea of where the book is taking you. And guys... SPACE! Can't wait!

I have this book preordered because despite the fact that early October is full of amazing books, this one is one I need to read immediately. I'm excited to see how it all ends because I know it is going to be an insane thrill ride.


What about you? What are you waiting for this Wednesday? Are you waiting on A Million Worlds With You along with me? Leave me a comment with your thoughts. Thanks for stopping by and HAPPY READING!

3 comments:

  1. Oh yes!! I still need to read book 2 but quickly held off once I heard it had the dreaded C-word (cliffhanger ;) ) in it! LOL. But soon I can finally read them!!

    Here's my WoW

    Have a GREAT day!

    Old Follower :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love that cover so much! Still need to read the first book but it is on my list!

    my WoW

    ReplyDelete
  3. Awww, that cliffhanger sounds awful! I'm glad you loved both books though. I read book one and thought it was okay, but didn't feel like finishing the series. :D I hope you enjoy this book when you get a chance to read it!

    Have a fabulous week. :)

    Check out my WoW post!

    ReplyDelete