Tuesday, May 8, 2018

Top Ten Tuesday: Great Books with Purple Covers

A weekly meme hosted by That Artsy Reader Girl


1.) The Forgetting by Sharon Cameron - My Review
2.) Ghostly Echoes by William Ritter- My Review
3.) Their Fractured Light by Amie Kaufman and Meagan Spooner - My Review
4.) A Thousand Pieces of You by Claudia Grey- My Review


5.) Shadowhouse Fall by Daniel Jose Older - My Review
6.) Gunslinger Girl by Lyndsay Ely - My Review
7.) Calamity by Brandon Sanderson - My Review
8.) Empress of a Thousand Skies by Rhoda Belleza - My Review


9.) Jane Unlimited by Kristen Cashore - My Review
10.) Beneath the Sugar Sky by Seanan McGuire - My Review
11.) Prudence by Gail Carriger - My Review
12.) I Am Princess X by Cherie Priest - My Review


13.) Cress by Marissa Meyer - My Review
14.) Geekerella by Ashley Poston - My Review
15.) The Song Rising by Samantha Shannon - My Review
16.) The Smell of Other People's Houses by Bonnie-Sue Hitchcock - My Review

There you have it, all the beautiful purple covers for books I read and really enjoyed. Aren't they beautiful? What is your favorite color and what books made your list? Leave me a comment with your thoughts. Thanks for stopping by and HAPPY READING!

5 comments:

  1. These are all so gorgeous. Empress of a Thousand Skies is probably my favorite purple cover out of these.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yay purple!! See lots of purple today and very few repeats!! Guess that means there's a lot of purple books out there! Lol!

    Here's my Tuesday Post

    Have a GREAT day!

    Old Follower :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Purple is more popular than I thought for book covers. I love all the Starbound covers - they are beautiful, and Geekerella's was such a great match for that fun story. I really want to read Prudence, since I have read the YA and adult books set in that world.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I knew you would do purple-- want to guess which color I did?? LOL. I lovvvve the cover of THE FORGETTING. It's lovely and looks good on my shelf!

    ReplyDelete
  5. The Forgetting looks interesting, I never saw that one before. Beautiful purple covers!!

    https://justmeandmyblogreviews.blogspot.com/2018/05/top-ten-tuesday-books-with-my-favorite.html

    ReplyDelete