The YA Book Traveler
JOIN THE #ROCKMYTBR CHALLENGE FOR 2017!
We ALL have those poor little books that we bought because we had been excited to read them…but eventually they just went by the wayside and forgotten.
OPEN TO ALL READERS! Whether you’re a reader, a blogger, a booktuber, a bookstagramer let’s all have fun and rock out those TBRs together! We all love books and let’s encourage one another.
- To read a minimum of 1 book per month you already own (published book). This challenge is totally what YOU make of it! You can do 5 books a month, 10, WHATEVER! Anything you accomplish is fantastic. This challenge is really what you make of it.
- Find others! My favorite part about this challenge this last year was finding other people to buddy read books with me. I kept it simple and set up DM groups so we could discuss it. It really helps keep you motivated to read books you’ve been wanting to. *I always pick a book of the month that I buddy read. Check in with me if you want to join!
- Make a list! If you can, create a list of books you own and want to read then post it, tweet it, video it and try to find other who want to read the same book. Buddy reading is so much fun! It’s great having other people to fangirl/fanboy with while you’re currently reading. This is optional but I think it’d be fun!
- Use the hastag #RockMyTBR for current discussion. There will be Twitter Chats periodically hosted. (More info to come) Knowing myself, there will most likely be giveaways throughout the year as well!
MONTHLY WRAP UP:
- At the end of the month, update us on how you’re doing with the challenge. This can be done on Twitter, on your blog, a Booktube video, YOU NAME IT!
1.) My Lady Jane by Cynthia Hand, Brodi Ashton, and Jodi Meadows - Finished 2/10/17
2.) To All the Boys I've Loved Before by Jenny Han - Finished 3/7/17
3.) P.S. I Still Love You by Jenny Han - Finished 3/12/17